President of Gastronomic Association of Georgia, researcher of gastronomic culture, with 20 years’ experience of pedagogical and didactic approaches, resolving of managing issues in teaching and learning process, managing of projects and project manager of “Culinary Academy of Georgia”. She has been working with the following institutes: GIZ, TACIS, GI, DAAD, tourism college of Austria. Lecturer and board member of Georgian Institute of Public Affairs (GIPA), University of Ilia State University, Tbilisi State University (TSU) tourism and hospitality academic department, TSU tourism research center. Author of scientific monographs in direction of gastronomic tourism and gastronomic culture. Researcher of Georgian gastronomic culture. Scientific researching topic -“teaching of gastronomic culture in Georgian educational space”.
- Author of teaching master’s course script – “Tourism and gastronomy”.
- Author of bachelor’s course script “Gastronomic culture history”.
- Author of manuals – “Self management alphabet – We can do it” (GIPA), “Teaching technics” (ESM-Tbilisi)strategies, methods, necessary skills for teaching process.
- International magazine Georgia to see – about gastronomic culture, scientific popular articles. Blogger of the magazine Culi-Art.
- Participant and adviser of the TV and radio programs.
- Consultant of Georgian restaurants in ethnic direction.
Co-Founder Gastronomic Association of Georgia
Restaurateur; Gastronaut Co-Founder & CEO; Bocuse d’Or Georgia Project manager; Forbes Georgia blogger; developer & the entrepreneur; “The Khachapuri Tradition in Georgia” project’s co-author; Сertified Sommelier (WSET level II); experienced project manager in the field of hospitality with the 15 years background, skilled in
- the international project management with the world’s leading gastronomic media brands;
- restaurant consulting;
- HoReCa business development/ marketing, strategies & startups
Dr. Allergologist, Director of “Allergology and Immunology Center”; “International Allergy Center” (c. Tashkent), Co-founder; “Gastronomic Association of Georgia” – co-founder; “Gunda” LLC co-founder. Author of idea and research “Tradition of Khachapuri in Georgia, also financial supporter;